Camps and Clinics
Posted October 30, 2014
ABOUT THE CAMP
The emphasis of this camp is on basketball fundamentals and drills. We believe these fundamentals are vital to the development of a young player. Games and competition will also be included. We will also spend about 15 minutes discussing the importance of Veteran's Day in our country and some of the meaning of this day.
The camp will be directed by Head Coach Tom Johnson with help from some of his varsity players.
For answers to any questions, please call 503-258-4895.Click here for the sign-up brochure.
Posted September 23, 2013
What: Shirts & Skins "Chalk Talk" (Youth Basketball Clinic - For Coaches Only)
When: Sunday, January 5, 2014 from 1:30-5 pm, doors open at 1 pm.
Where: Moda Center at The Rose Quarter, One Center Court Portland, OR 97227
Info: $35 advance registration. ($45 at the door registration)
- Registration fee includes one Blazers game ticket with option to upgrade
- Register online at greshambarlowyb.org
- For additional info or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keynote Speaker: Special Speaker from the Portland Trailblazers
- Barry Adams - Oregon HS Hall of Fame Coach (Boys)
- Brad Smith - Oregon HS Hall of Fame Coach (Girls)
- Tom Johnson - Barlow HS Boys Varsity Coach
- Harold Johnson - Athletic Advantage (Speed, Agility, and Injury Prevention Expert)